Send Us Your Pipettes for Service and Calibration
Feel free to ask us about maintenance and calibration, spare parts, pipette usage training, technical problems and service package deals. We will respond as soon as is possible, either by e-mail or telephone.
Ask for a quotation via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or send your order directly by printing and completing the Customer Liaison Form linked below.
Print out the Customer Liaison Form and Decontamination Report, fill in the required fields and the details of the pipettes or centrifuges to be dispatched.
- Decontamination report: The form to return with your pipettes after decontamination
- Customer Liaison Form (Pipettes) - This is to be completed before we can perform an accredited pipette calibration It is a requirement of ISO17025:2005.
- Customer Liaison Form (Centrifuges) -This is to be completed before we can perform an accredited centrifuge calibration.
- Accreditation certificate and schedule of accreditation - *Note- the certificate of accreditation issued by UKAS is not renewed annually. The schedule is updated as and when changes are made.
- Multichannel and Single channel pipette sample accredited calibration certificates - These particular examples are accredited, 10 readings at 3 volume certificate, and include “As Found” calibration results. There is an example for both single, and multi-channel pipettes.